Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day One: Sugar Cookies (part one)

HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!!! I have dusted, vacuumed and cleaned up a storm this weekend because Christmas decorations can go up now!!!! I have to be up front and admit that I (*gasp*)began with the music and decorations before December first. I couldn't help myself this year.

I am getting ready for Christmas with BLOGMAS!!! I plan to have 25 different posts between now and Christmas. I am starting with a sugar cookie recipe.

My mom works in the office of one of our local grocery stores and is friendly with the women in the bakery. This is the recipe that the bakery uses for their sugar cookies.

1 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
3tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour

I mix this together at the beginning of the season and freeze it for when I need some cookies.  Next week I will be baking and icing these babies for family and friends

Happy Blogmas,
Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment